The venue of the conference will be the Club Pollentia Resort. This four-star**** hotel is located in the North of Majorca, between Alcudia and Pollensa. Set between Ca’n Cap de Bou beach and the S’Albufera Natural Park, the resort covers more than 85,000 m2, 15,000 of which make up the hotel facilities, the rest being gardens and green areas, with four large ponds where a variety of plants and fish can be observed from S’Albufereta. Hotel facilities include tennis courts, a fully-equipped gym, a state-of-the-art spa with indoor pools. Bicycles and surf boards can be rented.
Participant should make their hotel reservations through the DIPLOMATIC SERVICES Travel Agency in order to benefit from the special delegate rate on an ALL INCLUSIVE basis (those booking directly with the hotel will not be offered the special delegate rates).
Please note that Majorca is a major tourist destination. Advance bookings are therefore strongly recommended. The conference organisers have made sure that a number of rooms at the Club Pollentia Resort**** will be offered at special rates until 20 July 2018. These rooms need to be booked through the DIPLOMATIC SERVICES travel agency. Later bookings are possible, but the availability of rooms cannot be guaranteed. If delegates wish to book extra nights, please contact the travel agent (details below), who will endeavour to find the best hotel rate available.
All delegates are kindly requested to fill in the accommodation form and return it no later than 20 July 2018 by e-mail to: email@example.com. All rates refer to all-inclusive accommodation, and include VAT and free WIFI. Rooms are available in the different categories listed below:
- MARIS room (standard, single use): 99EUR per room /night (VAT included).
- MARIS room (standard, double room): 85EUR per person/night (VAT included).
- VILLAGE CLASSIC room (superior, single use): 111EUR per room/night (VAT included).
- VILLAGE CLASSIC room (superior, double room): 94EUR per person/night (VAT included).
PLEASE NOTE: The rates above do not include Majorca’s tourist tax (known as ‘ecotasa’), which has to be paid by guests on arrival (check-in) = 1,65 Euros per person & night. ONE NIGHT Hotel cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations received from 20 July 2018. Cancellations on the same day of arrival or NO SHOW: 100% of the total reservation will be charged.
In order to track all participants and guarantee the best conditions for all participants, please address any ACCOMMODATION booking, as well as changes or hotel cancellation to the DIPLOMATIC SERVICES travel agency.
Our all-inclusive rates include:
- Breakfast buffet (7.30 to 10.00) or continental breakfast (9.30 to 11.00)
- À la carte lunch in poolside bar (12.00 to 16.00) or buffet lunch (12.30 to 14.00)
- Cold and hot snacks in poolside bar (10 to 12.00, and 16 to 18.00)*
- Buffet dinner (from 19.00)
- All drinks in the beverage menu*
- In-room mini bar with beer, soft drinks and mineral water (daily restocking).
* A supplement may be applied to some products
Please note: the all-inclusive services can be enjoyed from the moment of arrival until 2pm on departure day (daily available from 7.30am to midnight).
Ms. Esperanza Escandell